Grandma in the off season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yesssssss clancey It's a benefit but it does not give you "any electronic problems? or" Catalytic problems" and it fires great big chunks of wood that lasts a real long time and stays warm for a long time too----------------And Grandma looks Beautiful and healthy looking..clancey

Reactions: Frankdozer
Yesssssss clancey It's a benefit but it does not give you "any electronic problems? or" Catalytic problems" and it fires great big chunks of wood that lasts a real long time and stays warm for a long time too----------------And Grandma looks Beautiful and healthy looking..clancey
There is only one modern stove that relys on electronics. And plenty that don't have cats. There are still some huge stoves being made and given the same volume of fuel you will get heat much longer with a modern stove.

Look bholler, anyone that reads this forum knows you don't like older stoves....... give it a rest.

Reactions: Frankdozer
Look bholler, anyone that reads this forum knows you don't like older stoves....... give it a rest.
Who said I don't like older stoves? I have no dislike for most older stoves and none for fishers at all. I just point out the downsides to them so people are informed