Great Looking Steel Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbird560

Feb 2, 2011
SW Arkansas
Anyone have one or know what the cost of the COUNTRY SS210 T Stove is? Really like the looks of it.
Jbird

Checked the website and there is no info listed on firebox size or efficiency. Guess I'll have to call a dealer to find that out and the price. I would have thought someone on here would have bought one and have a general idea on the price.
Nice looking but if you pay $1700 for a steel stove to avoid paying $2300 for the Fireview that really doesn't make much sense to me. I'm going to call and check but so far, the 13C seems like the best alternative considering quality, price, and
performance for the dollar in the appropriate size stove for our cabin.
Jbird

Jbird560 said:
Checked the website and there is no info listed on firebox size or efficiency. Guess I'll have to call a dealer to find that out and the price. I would have thought someone on here would have bought one and have a general idea on the price.
Nice looking but if you pay $1700 for a steel stove to avoid paying $2300 for the Fireview that really doesn't make much sense to me. I'm going to call and check but so far, the 13C seems like the best alternative considering quality, price, and
performance for the dollar in the appropriate size stove for our cabin.
Jbird

Based on they brochure, it is a mid size stove. That usually means the firebox is less then 2.5 cu ft.
http://www.lennoxhearthproducts.com/resources/brochure/Lennox_Hearth_Wood_Stove_Brochure_785206M.pdf
(The stove is listed on page four)

Called the local Lennox dealer and found out the SS210 in black sells for $2000. That really doesn't address my goals.
If I was going to spend that much right now I would go for the Fireview.

Jbird, are you really clear on your goals?

Yes. Appropriate size stove for my space for less than $1000 looking at possibly changing out for a Fireview in a couple of years if funds allow. What I do know is that a $2000+ stove is not an option at this time.
Jbird

Status
Not open for further replies.