Green Mountain Pellet Grill!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
j-takeman said:
On a serious note! Both these grilles look similar. You fella's mind taking some internal photo's for me? And sharing what they cost you.

I really really want on! But scared as I don't have a covered porch or garage to store it. Maybe a cover will do?

How about a rotisserie option?

I'll take photos of the interior and post them later..........she's cooking pork baby back ribs right now, can't disturb 'em :) Mine is stored on farmer's porch and will also be covered with the GMG cover. My dealer reccomended keeping it out direct exposure to the elements. I'll PM you with a price......you really don't need a rotisserie, as it cooks nice and evenly.

oldmountvernon said:
Branson4720 said:
oldmountvernon said:
Branson you better never disclose your location I'll bring a semi flatbed and load all those goodies up after dinner and the grill cools down enough to handle of course. Dont think i cant see that utility vehicle back there its coming home too :)
You'll need a good sized trailer to swipe what's in the background of this photo! :lol:

ill let you keep the tractor i have my own :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/war9j5.jpg

SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I have a backoe too, it's detached for the winter. Nice rig...I'm thinking of selling mine in a year or two and getting a Deere 110 TLB w/Laurin cab. :roll:

Branson4720 said:
oldmountvernon said:
Branson4720 said:
oldmountvernon said:
Branson you better never disclose your location I'll bring a semi flatbed and load all those goodies up after dinner and the grill cools down enough to handle of course. Dont think i cant see that utility vehicle back there its coming home too :)
You'll need a good sized trailer to swipe what's in the background of this photo! :lol:

ill let you keep the tractor i have my own :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/war9j5.jpg

SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

But Thats OMV's daily driver! Notice the nice parking spot! ;-)

j-takeman said:
On a serious note! Both these grilles look similar. You fella's mind taking some internal photo's for me? And sharing what they cost you.

I really really want on! But scared as I don't have a covered porch or garage to store it. Maybe a cover will do?

I'll get some pics too. I keep mine on my deck with the Treager cover on it. It has weathered fine so far. I would have moved it in the basement this winter buts it been so warm I've used it a time or two.

GrahamInVa said:
j-takeman said:

I'll get some pics too. I keep mine on my deck with the Treager cover on it. It has weathered fine so far. I would have moved it in the basement this winter buts it been so warm I've used it a time or two.

Thanks! If I get one? It will be used all season long. Grilling in a snow storm is wild. Or I'm nuts! I'll let you decide?

Talking mama in to the cost is gonna be the tough part!

j-takeman said:
GrahamInVa said:
j-takeman said:

Thanks! If I get one? It will be used all season long. Grilling in a snow storm is wild. Or I'm nuts! I'll let you decide?

Talking mama in to the cost is gonna be the tough part!

I will be cooking ALL year round!! :p Might invest in the thermal blanket option for next year......too warm this winter!! :)

oldmountvernon said:
lol i have to unload the other pallet today so i left it there, but that is its parking spot before a snow storm

she lives down here you know your lazy when you take the daily driver to get the tractor 100 feet away

http://i42.tinypic.com/11wd381.jpg
Now THAT'S a toy collection!!! :bug:

ive never seen one with a rotiserrie option, im not sure you would really need it. they are designed to cook like a convection oven, just one fueled with wood. i keep mine on my deck covered as i use it all year round. i have the smallest traeger called the junior. i upgraded to a digital controller for about $65 bucks and the grill itself is $399 unless you can find one on sale. i cant do pics right now as i just moved the butt off and put the baby backs on

With the super bowl, I would expect them to be in use! We are even using my tiny webber charcoal today! Just too much kible to cook! No a biggie I can wait. ;-)

j-takeman said:
With the super bowl, I would expect them to be in use! We are even using my tiny webber charcoal today! Just too much kible to cook! No a biggie I can wait. ;-)

OH YA!! There's baby back ribs on right now.....bacon -wrapped meatloaf going in later :) GO Pats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.