GREEN TEAM PELLETS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought 4 tons this year. Unfortunately I don't have much experience with pellets, so I can't say how they compare. They burn well and produce lots of heat, but they also seem to produce a fair amount of ash. Again, I don't have much to compare. Before I bought them, I did a search on this site and saw a few positive reviews. I got mine from Lowes at about $270 a ton back in July/August.

I picked up 3 bags the other day just to try. I like them A LOT! I hope to find some more soon.

I burned 2 tons last year and they were a decent pellet. They produced more ash than other brands I've tried, but I'd burn them again.

I burned about 20 bags last year. I liked them, good heat few fines. I would agree that they may have more ash then some others.

these are the best pellets i have burnt to date, great heat, very low ash, no black glass. been burning them for 3 years. lowes in auburn has a good supply right now

I tested a couple bags last year and they burned well. I contacted them about getting a few truckloads but their Price was higher than what I was paying for ProPellets.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.