Greenbriar Products Fireplace Stove model FP-38T

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Trusan

Nov 23, 2021
Evergreen Co
I am considering purchasing a used Greenbriar Products Fireplace Stove model FP-38T. Does anyone have any information on this? Would it be good for a pizza oven? What would be a fair price?

Wood stove.jpg

I am considering purchasing a used Greenbriar Products Fireplace Stove model FP-38T. Does anyone have any information on this? Would it be good for a pizza oven? What would be a fair price?

View attachment 286177
Hi, I have the same stove that was damaged and am not able to find an exact replacement. Would you be willing to tell me how much you this the cost of this is..... if you have since found out since your posting. I ask because I am having a hard time finding the cost and information about this same stove. Thank you.