Greenway Pellets no good? Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

long island

Hearth Supporter
Dec 10, 2008
long island ny
I ordered 6 tons of Greenway pellets they are the worst pellets I never used, such bad pellets they make a mess of my stove large ash count . I Been using my oil in my house the past couple of days because I have to clean my stove so much. I just feel that i got ripped off because i ordered New England Pellets and the company before they sent the order said they didnt have New England left. But i paid for New England pellets and recieved Greenway...

Im from Long Island is there any good pellet dealers out there in ny besides online
dealers for next season???? I went to HD and picked up 3 bags of WOW Pellets when HD
had them in September they were great...

I ordered 3 tons of greenway and they burn good in my quad cb1200i. There were no clinkers, just some of the pellets are a bit long. I have tried a bunch of brands. One thing about the quad is it will burn just about anything you throw at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.