Guess the stove brand?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saskwoodburner

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
Hey guys, the better half showed me a wood stove for sale on one of her buy n sell facebook pages.

She sent me the photo and disappeared. Any ideas? They were asking $350 if I recall.

image.jpg

The stove is an Acorn Voyageur. Some sites indicate that it may have been made by Selkirk but IDK. Doubt that it it EPA rated. Not sure of value, it is a pretty stove though.

Last edited:
Tested by Warnock Hersey;

Acorn Voyageur Tag.jpeg

Made by Selkirk;

Selkirk Acorn Voyageur.jpg

I thought it was a decent looking stove. Much too large for our place, but I thought the price tag was reasonable for the apparent condition. Buy and sell pages/craigs list/ kijiji ads are usually pretty amusing for prices on used beat up and rusted stoves.

The best line people use is " A stove like this sells for $3000 new ! "

Reactions: bags
Status
Not open for further replies.