Had My Chuckle...but joke on me.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingcow

Minister of Fire
Jun 4, 2008
northern-half of maine
Now the storm that dumped on D.C. and other areas, which we got nothing from, has decided to back up into our region. 18-24 inches by wed pm. The forecast this morning, about 4am, was maybe 6 to 8. Now, it sucks...............pack up a few extra clothes and hit the road!

flyingcow said:
Now the storm that dumped on D.C. and other areas, which we got nothing from, has decided to back up into our region. 18-24 inches by wed pm. The forecast this morning, about 4am, was maybe 6 to 8. Now, it sucks...............pack up a few extra clothes and hit the road!

Payback is a beach, aint it! ;-)

We had 27.5 (unofficially) here. Don't we all hate the "back-droppers" from the Maritimes!! Usually
worse than a Nor'Easter - just sit there and spin for a few days dropping whatever they have - rain,
snow, ice, winds, or all of the above.

Where are ya headin (ya chicken sheep :) )

We are one of those "DC" folks (actually about 30 miles east of DC). We had 18 inches measured which was a bit much for my Trailblazer to go through on its own (should have take the 3/4 ton Silverado). One week in to firing a Orlan Paxo 40 and still learning ;-). have fun in the snow.

Attachments

• Trailblazer.jpg
    Trailblazer.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 245
Status
Not open for further replies.