Happy Thanksgiving

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well and to all the heat loving mongrels here.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

I'm alone this year. A farm nearby posted that they're having a potluck dinner at 2 PM. Just took brownies out of the oven for that. Going there.

FIL passed away in July. Nan went to NJ on Tuesday to be with her mom. Still trying to get her mom set up. MIL was going to SIL for dinner. Nan went down to be with her tonight.

We always deliver meals through Amvets in the neighboring town if we're around. They were moving, and I couldn't find anything that they are doing it this year. Was considering volunteering to serve meals at the Bishop's Holiday Dinner through Catholic Charities in Worcester, MA 24 miles away. Would have done that, if I wasn't going to the local farm. May do that on Christmas.

May your friends be many and your table have plenty. Thanks to everyone that make the Hearth a helpful place to meet.

-BG

image001.png