Happy thanksgiving

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Including me?

Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the boards. Take a moment tomorrow to reflect on everything in our lives we should be thankful for and enjoy the time with family. Trust me, the sour economy and the battle of finding that perfect gift will still be there on Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Happy!
I have been pondering today the things I am thankful for.

The list is longer than I would have thought...

Despite the fact that it is now about the same cost to burn HHO as my stove, I am very thankful to have the
warmth for my family at a decent price, and not rely on UNrenewable resources.

Plus, this is the first Thanksgiving in our new (and first) home, and my whole family is excited to come over
and see the stove running.

Turkey/football/beer/fire = fun!

strangemainer said:
Despite the fact that it is now about the same cost to burn HHO as my stove, I am very thankful to have the

Plus, this is the first Thanksgiving in our new (and first) home, and my whole family is excited to come over

If you want to be a real hit, stuff the turkey in the football, baste it with beer and cook it in your stove. Fun!!!

sydney1963 said:
strangemainer said:

If you want to be a real hit, stuff the turkey in the football, baste it with beer and cook it in your stove. Fun!!!
not a bad idea!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.