Happy V-day burnerz...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards and chocolates, went to the gym together, went out for sushi to the local joint (nothing fancy- just the way we wanted it), watched the Bruins lose, then... none of your business, but it rhymes with "shmopulation", and it's not "population".

Little late chiming in here. Hadda get a card for Susan
& one for each of my daughters. No gifts, unless you
count the Bermuda cruise tix I paid for...(Susan gets to
bring the "Mad Money" for that)...I DID spring for the
"Happy Heart Day" dinner: 3 Dozen, Extra-Crispy, Garlic-
Parmesan Chicken Wings (Take Out) in the mood-enhancing
styrofoam containers...Noticeably, there were no demons,
werewolves, or vampires around our A-Frame last nite, so
the Garlic did its job...

Delta-T said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Can't tell you guys what I got.....really.....not kiddin.....can't tell...... :coolsmirk: :lol:

is that cuz you dont really know what it is?? if that be the case, post a pic, and i'll identify it for you. I think its an antique wine corker. If its brass and has a weird lever on it, then thats what it is. could also be a glass harmonium...if its a series of glass discs set side by side that spin, then thats what it is. Man, I'm good at this game.

You too funny del....
I can tell but not gonna...you know this is a "family friendly" site... :p

It maybes can't compare to my "I love wood" tshirt from BB though... :cheese:

Am I the only one that finds the singer in AP's vid weirdly attractive?

GAMMA RAY said:
Am I the only one that finds the singer in AP's vid weirdly attractive?

Oh, yeah... in a wacky Elvis/Jagger kinda way.

Now get that VD gift on, GF... Mr. Gamma says, "It's business time, baby". ;-P

I barely survived the massacre

Did you know that another name for the glass harmonium is hydrocrystalophone?

My daughter called me from college the other day, sobbing so loudly that I couldn't tell what the problem was. Eventually she calmed enough to tell me that she was upset because she doesn't like her name, and wondered how I could have been so unkind as to name her what we did.

I think she doesn't know how lucky she was. If the topic ever comes up again, I will tell her it was a choice between what she got and hydrocrystalophone. Bought her a plane ticket home today for spring break. I think she needs it. Sheesh. I thought we sent kids to college to make them smarter.

Come to think of it, Hydrocrystalophone may just suit her better. It's starting to grow on me. Hydrocrystalophone Bellsong Soup.

Also: "The word hydrodaktulopsychicharmonica is also recorded, composed of Greek roots to mean something like `harmonica to produce music for the soul by fingers dipped in water'." If we had named her this, then we could call her Tulop for short. With parents like this, who needs social media bullying?

snowleopard said:
Did you know that another name for the glass harmonium is hydrocrystalophone?

My daughter called me from college the other day, sobbing so loudly that I couldn't tell what the problem was. Eventually she calmed enough to tell me that she was upset because she doesn't like her name, and wondered how I could have been so unkind as to name her what we did.

I think she doesn't know how lucky she was. If the topic ever comes up again, I will tell her it was a choice between what she got and hydrocrystalophone. Bought her a plane ticket home today for spring break. I think she needs it. Sheesh. I thought we sent kids to college to make them smarter.

Come to think of it, Hydrocrystalophone may just suit her better. It's starting to grow on me. Hydrocrystalophone Bellsong Soup.

Also: "The word hydrodaktulopsychicharmonica is also recorded, composed of Greek roots to mean something like `harmonica to produce music for the soul by fingers dipped in water'." If we had named her this, then we could call her Tulop for short. With parents like this, who needs social media bullying?

Who needs social media, period :p

"Hi Mom. We need to raid your secret coin jar. I'm over drawn in my checking account, could you get the money in there ASAP, so I don't have a bounced check?" Me "No."

It takes them a while to schmarten up, but it can be comical, and of high entertainment value, if you play your cards right
Happy V-day burnerz...

Adios Pantalones said:

Great post and vid ap. Gotta go get me in my "buzinezz socks"...its "Buziness time"...wicked funny post....thanks for the laugh...needed it today

Status
Not open for further replies.