Harman absolute 43

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Davew37529

Nov 20, 2017
Macungie, PA
Looking at replacing our ravelli rv80 with the harman absolute 43 anything I should be aware of with the harman and any tricks or tips for cleaning thanks in advance

Turn it to Test when cleaning it. Keeps the dust down inside the House. Throw in couple handfulls of pellets before you lite it. Quicker lite (you suppost to run in test to put pellets in burn pot). I have Harmon XXV I got in Spring 2018. I had some minor problems with buzzing. Couple screws impacting the Distribution Fan. I use Leaf Blower to blow out the inside pipe when done for Season

Reactions: Jewels_cm
See Sticky"s (How your Harman works)

Set your desired room temp and let it do it's thing, Cleanings will be much easier and less frequent then the Ravelli. Harman has some good You Tube videos showing how to clean the stove and all the TC features. Once or twice a season clean the ESP probe and the fines box . Good tip Dataman posted about running the fan while you brush the firebox except with the TC you would just go in the menu and turn on the combustion fan rather then test mode . Other then that enjoy

Last edited: