Harman Accentra, 10 years old, but new to me.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was this a past repair that went bad
Probably, I have never seen a low speed gear box have enough vibration to loosen a screw in aluminum

was this a past repair that went bad
I have never seen a screw back out on a low speed gear assembly and in aluminum.

You want the Nashua tape from Home Depot in your third link. Also, recommend you go get the non slow-blo fuses, if those are what were in there originally.

You want the Nashua tape from Home Depot in your third link. Also, recommend you go get the non slow-blo fuses, if those are what were in there originally.

Excellent. Ordering now. Thanks.

Reactions: JimD
Either the Nashua tape or Extreme tape will do. I have used both and they both work equally well. Most any Silicone tape rated for 500* will be vine.

Reactions: bogieb
Ramps had a slight incline to the steps. Me, bent over in the van, trying to get the two wheeler up and moving and up that incline was not going to happen. Took one of the straps, grabbed the front axle with the S hook, then tied the strap around my wife’s waist. Told her she was going to act as the mule…

That got her mad enough to get the stove up the slight incline with ease, up onto the front landing. (Sorry, no pic)

Yeah, no pics it definitely didn't happen that way. If it did - I want pics of her reading your post - actually, I want the video because I think she will start swinging then :)

Would probably be enjoying a spot of Rum but the trip to town was stopped short yesterday by the cars ECM taking a leave. So got to arrange a tow etc and was in no mood to go anywhere. Think I might see if the cooler in the camper still has some hard cider.

Reactions: bogieb
Would probably be enjoying a spot of Rum but the trip to town was stopped short yesterday by the cars ECM taking a leave. So got to arrange a tow etc and was in no mood to go anywhere. Think I might see if the cooler in the camper still has some hard cider.
Had some hard cider last night with a dash of caramel vodka served by the host of the Halloween party I was at last night - tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.