Harman Accentra 2 Draft fan control

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

UGENE

Apr 3, 2022
North Maine
I have an Accentra 2 that works well, but it appears that there is too much draft because I'm getting a fair amount of "pop-corning" and the ash is about double what it should be.
Is there a voltage control somewhere that I can access.

Yes, there is a adjustment, for adjusting right after installation. It will affect overall stove operation very little.
"the ash is about double what it should be."
Please explain.

Yes, there is a adjustment, for adjusting right after installation. It will affect overall stove operation very little.
"the ash is about double what it should be."
Please explain.
The ash seems to be quite course compared to the pp38 and pc45 that I'm running.
The texture is sort of fluffy, and the volume per ton is up.
How is the voltage/
draft adjusted?

The ash seems to be quite course compared to the pp38 and pc45 that I'm running.
The texture is sort of fluffy, and the volume per ton is up.
How is the voltage/
draft adjusted?
On my Harman P-43 and Accentra Insert, there is a white screw on the control panel. This is used to adjust the difference in line voltage from the factory setting for the low maintenance burn. It has no impact when the stove is running at levels above the maintenance burn.