Harman Accentra 2 Flame video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Honest truth,you should buy an magnehelic gauge(ebay is fine)and study it,while doing tests.(same as a professional does).Then you can use sealer,up and down the stove sides,while watching the meter.This is what a professional would do_Or you can just quickie caulk/seal the outer edges of the front cast member,and see what it does.But,what about the top and bottom?Do you trust your workmanship?Just thoughts.
direct me in the rite direction and I'll order one. Dont know much about them . Seams to be a few with different ranges

Just updating....... I will not be able to work on the stove till tomorrow. I will keep you guys posted. Plan of action is to remove the frame get a thicker gasket and not over tighten. Also somehow I'm going to make sure it is not bent. Not sure if I'm going to a thicker door gaskets.....thoughts. Also I've been looking at the latch set up. Is there any adjustment?

I would be inclined to disassemble and put the frame back on wet (bead of sealer on the flange)then smooth out excess after everything is tight.Cast iron does warp but not to the extent of sheet steel, did it have equal gaps before you tore it down for repairs?
Wish I would of checked