Harman accentra 52 tc install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cody901

Oct 19, 2016
Maryland
So I finally just got around to installing this stove in my new house and I love it. I have a lot to learn with these new digital controls. This time last year I installed the 52i in my old house and was happy with it. I’m not sure if they changed anything but this stove is very quiet compared to my old one. Now to get stocked up on pellets for the winter!! I will attach some photos
86e4466d8b9ed6033af999c2f2781e55.jpg14eb97fa8ae3da1ec566d496cf39cc52.jpg1771e8fc42b442a81504b8e39514f57d.jpg9dc4285007ae2e7081d96daec1d7a42c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. I also just had an accentra 52i installed last week. So far I'm burning about a bag of pellets a day on the lowest setting (constant burn at 1.0). Seems excessive...how's yours doing?

Very nice. I also just had an accentra 52i installed last week. So far I'm burning about a bag of pellets a day on the lowest setting (constant burn at 1.0). Seems excessive...how's yours doing?

I keep mine on room temp at 72 and it only used 7lbs of pellets last night. It isn’t very cold here in Maryland yet. Is your model the tc?

I keep mine on room temp at 72 and it only used 7lbs of pellets last night. It isn’t very cold here in Maryland yet. Is your model the tc?

Yes this is the TC. I started my own thread and so far one person thinks its normal and the other person thinks I need to turn the feed rate way down. I suppose I can try turning the feed rate down. Shouldn't hurt to try... If you ever decide to try constant burn mode, I'd love to know how quickly you go through pellets.

Yes this is the TC. I started my own thread and so far one person thinks its normal and the other person thinks I need to turn the feed rate way down. I suppose I can try turning the feed rate down. Shouldn't hurt to try... If you ever decide to try constant burn mode, I'd love to know how quickly you go through pellets.

Last year in my old house I installed the 52i with the old controls and always left the feed rate on 4 no matter what. I’m only on day two of running this new stove. My house is well insulated and room temp mode keeps it perfect for me and the fam right now. My old stove would go through a bag a day easy when it ran all day in cold temps. Everyone on here told me to keep the feed rate on 4 which I assume is the default setting on this stove and that any lower you are just robbing the stove of fuel and not letting it do its thing. The stove will self adjust the feed rate up to what you have it set at. I don’t know your weather conditions but give the room temp a try. Also, If you don’t want it turning on and off switch the ignitor to disabled and it will stay lit.