Harman Accentra acting wierd

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

doneill127

Feb 10, 2018
Northeast CT
I have a 10 year old free standing harman accented that has been trouble free. Because it's spring in New England, I've been turning it on and off to take out the chill. When I try and start it in room temp auto, most of the time, only the combustion fan comes on. If I turn it on and off a number of times, it will finally go into the ignition cycle and the ignitor light and feeder light come on and it operates great.

I have a magnehelic teed into the pressure switch. In test mode I get 0.5 in. on high and 0.3 in. on low. I've tested the pressure switch and it's working. When I try and turn it on, pressures is over 0.5 in. but no feeder or ignitor light until I cycle the knob a few times. Stove is clean, burn pot holes are clean, under the burn pot is clean, fines box is clean. Only thing I can think of is the pot to board is cooked, but would like some input before shelling out the money for a new board.