harman accentra insert circa 2010 - pellet feed, augur issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

woodbine19

Nov 8, 2022
maryland
replaced augur motor, cleaned out hopper and fines box (replaced cover/gasket), no discernible issues with door or hopper lid seals but augur will not turn and pellets will not feed. upon replacing augur motor, checked augur and seems movable. Next steps? thoughts?

maybe a stupid question is the combustion fan working?
Welcome to the forum

everything else appears to be working. all the lights come on (eventually yhte feed light goes off after a few minutes) but no pellets and the augur is not turning at all). Recently cleaned the combustion blower and the fan blades 9along with the rest of the stove). Had this for 10 years and it has worked flawlwssly. Have replaced one combustion motor and one augur (about three years ago).

Vacuum switch? Easy enough to jump it and see.

Do you clean your flue pipe?

Not sure if this helps, but I have forgotten that I had my oak and flue plugged for summer. forgot to remove them and had same issue.