Harman Accentra Insert combustion blower Wiring??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Worble7

Dec 29, 2018
Fremont, Ca
So I bought a new combustion blower (2006 Harman Accentra Insert) and just want to make sure I wire it right?? No directions in the box I guess there more I bought it off Ebay from Mr. Pellethead So I will post pics of the way I think its supposed to be wired. Please make any corrections that are needed. Thanks Jeff

20190118_110609.jpg
20190118_110635.jpg

No one knows where the wires are supposed to be? I'm sure someone knows :) Thanks

green is your ground attach to housing. the other 2 does not matter

Reactions: heat seeker
Is this the blower on the bottom of the unit or is that a distribution blower? I'm considering replacing mine also, as I've heard some squealing at start up. How difficult was the replacement for you?

I started a post. I'm wondering if a faulty combustion or distribution blower would prevent the auger from turning. I replaced the auger motor last weekend, but still having issues.

Last edited:
Should not make a difference. At the worse case the blower would turn backwards, just switch the two power wires.