Harman Accentra Insert combustion blower Wiring??

Worble7 Posted By Worble7, Jan 18, 2019 at 2:33 PM

1. Worble7

Worble7
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 29, 2018
    Loc:
    Fremont, Ca
    So I bought a new combustion blower (2006 Harman Accentra Insert) and just want to make sure I wire it right?? No directions in the box I guess there more I bought it off Ebay from Mr. Pellethead So I will post pics of the way I think its supposed to be wired. Please make any corrections that are needed. Thanks Jeff

20190118_110609.jpg 20190118_110635.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Worble7

Worble7
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 29, 2018
    Loc:
    Fremont, Ca
    No one knows where the wires are supposed to be? I'm sure someone knows :) Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    green is your ground attach to housing. the other 2 does not matter

heat seeker likes this.
  4. Worble7

Worble7
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 29, 2018
    Loc:
    Fremont, Ca
    Ssyko,
    Really there's no polarity? Ok Thanks. Jeff

5. Bill A

Bill A
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 4, 2018
    Loc:
    Highland lakes NJ
    Nope, it doesn't matter. I bought the same motor for my VC Reliance, it works great.

6. Worble7

Worble7
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 29, 2018
    Loc:
    Fremont, Ca
    Does this go for all the motors?? Combustion/Auger/Distribution??? Thanks Jeff

7. Bill A

Bill A
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 4, 2018
    Loc:
    Highland lakes NJ
    It's true with most AC motors unless they specifically mark them or have colored leads.
    White is the neutral, Black or Red the line and green the ground.

8. Worble7

Worble7
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 29, 2018
    Loc:
    Fremont, Ca
    Thanks Good to know. Jeff

9. jsagraves

jsagraves
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jun 11, 2006
    Loc:
    New Carlisle
    Is this the blower on the bottom of the unit or is that a distribution blower? I'm considering replacing mine also, as I've heard some squealing at start up. How difficult was the replacement for you?

I started a post. I'm wondering if a faulty combustion or distribution blower would prevent the auger from turning. I replaced the auger motor last weekend, but still having issues.

10. greg13

greg13
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 5, 2012
    Loc:
    CNY
    Should not make a difference. At the worse case the blower would turn backwards, just switch the two power wires.