Harman Advance

Wilson01

Feb 12, 2019
New York
i have a 2010 Harman Advance and today I changed the ash pan gasket and the door gasket. Does anyone have a diagram or have you found a video of how the glass and all the clips get put back together? I placed all the parts the way I took them out but now I can’t get them back together. I’ve tried 10 different ways to put it back together and now I’m lost at where everything was originally. Guess I should’ve taken pictures
Thanks

Fish On

Feeling the Heat
Oct 19, 2009
The other Cape..
i have a 2010 Harman Advance and today I changed the ash pan gasket and the door gasket. Does anyone have a diagram or have you found a video of how the glass and all the clips get put back together? I placed all the parts the way I took them out but now I can’t get them back together. I’ve tried 10 different ways to put it back together and now I’m lost at where everything was originally. Guess I should’ve taken pictures
Thanks

Attachments

Wilson01

Feb 12, 2019
New York
Thank you, I have that picture but it doesn’t show how all the parts interlock together. Also my side glass only has a gasket on three sides. The picture shows a rectangular gasket. I bought the stove from a dealer as a showroom model and now I’m wondering if the changed the gaskets before and didn’t do it right