Harman Advance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wilson01

Feb 12, 2019
New York
i have a 2010 Harman Advance and today I changed the ash pan gasket and the door gasket. Does anyone have a diagram or have you found a video of how the glass and all the clips get put back together? I placed all the parts the way I took them out but now I can’t get them back together. I’ve tried 10 different ways to put it back together and now I’m lost at where everything was originally. Guess I should’ve taken pictures
Thanks

i have a 2010 Harman Advance and today I changed the ash pan gasket and the door gasket. Does anyone have a diagram or have you found a video of how the glass and all the clips get put back together? I placed all the parts the way I took them out but now I can’t get them back together. I’ve tried 10 different ways to put it back together and now I’m lost at where everything was originally. Guess I should’ve taken pictures
Thanks

Attachments

• 59466B72-4634-44A5-B182-FE4C7682111C.png
    59466B72-4634-44A5-B182-FE4C7682111C.png
    424.2 KB · Views: 207
Thank you, I have that picture but it doesn’t show how all the parts interlock together. Also my side glass only has a gasket on three sides. The picture shows a rectangular gasket. I bought the stove from a dealer as a showroom model and now I’m wondering if the changed the gaskets before and didn’t do it right