Harman built date ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanhoe

Feeling the Heat
Dec 27, 2008
great white northern ontario
I am interested in a used P61A stove with the following serial # 019534. Can someone tell me what is the built date is? There is no date on rear panel I was told by the seller.

I am interested in a used P61A stove with the following serial # 019534. Can someone tell me what is the built date is? There is no date on rear panel I was told by the seller.
I went on facebook and liked the harman web page and asked them on there home page they responded to me in 2 days with my date. you can try it

https://www.facebook.com/HarmanStoves?fref=ts

Thx, I will try that!

Took 2 days for them to get back to me but just wanted to find out My stove is new built in july 2011 But they should have your date on file Good luck

mine has the ser# and date on it also..

Older one without ,newer one with dates. Pre,post merger?

I was told it is about 3 to 4 yrs old and was unable to see a date label, strange. I will have to go see it and look myself. My accentra has it and this P61A should have it too. Maybe he is hiding something??

Scott, how close is that date then to when they changed the door from a smooth rounded to flat routered look? I have one of both and being snowed in this mind would like to know.

I believe the older stoves used a "Test date" rather than a build date. Our's has a 1999 Test date, same year it was sold new (according to the dealer).

Status
Not open for further replies.