Harman control panel f5370

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rwh63

Feeling the Heat
Nov 12, 2019
MA
Came across this control panel. Looks to be in good condition. Can anyone tell me the stoves it may fit, and potential value (don’t know if it was used). Was told I could take it to a dealer for testing.

8DDA57FE-FBBE-4702-A7F8-9AA434BB9B0B.jpeg 6DC5330C-2692-4F6C-B6BA-B416F3CE1BDA.jpeg

I believe it’s this one…

Harman Platinum Control Board Advance Accentra P43 P61a P68​

If the board is good, a new one ranges in price from about $215-$350. I believe that's a bit older version, but I'm not sure on that or what years. The newer ones being sold now for the same stoves are up to F371AC and the processor chip is surface mount soldered instead of in a socket like the one you have. Not that it necessarily makes a difference, it should still fit Accentra, P43, P68, etc.

Reactions: rwh63
If the board is good, a new one ranges in price from about $215-$350. I believe that's a bit older version, but I'm not sure on that or what years. The newer ones being sold now for the same stoves are up to F371AC and the processor chip is surface mount soldered instead of in a socket like the one you have. Not that it necessarily makes a difference, it should still fit Accentra, P43, P68, etc.
thx for both replies. i think i have seen this particular board list for $230 +/-. it was suggested i take it to a Harmon dealer and they could plug it in to a floor model to test functionality. not sure how else to test it.

Reactions: Washed-Up
does look like it is missing the plastic ESP plug-in.