Harman E CW30 user manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

amylou0114

Dec 19, 2022
Shanksville, PA
We picked up an old Harman E last week and it's a great little stove.. it's completely different from the other Harman we have and learning how to use it. I have emailed Harman directly to see if they could send me a user manual but hoping someone here might have experience with them. All I have to go by is the 3 pages someone posted in another thread on this forum from 2008. I know you close the damper for wood and open it for coal.. does the air control lever control the amount air coming through the bottom vent I guess is my biggest question. And if someone here happens to have a pdf of the user manual I would be forever greatful! Thank you!

We picked up an old Harman E last week and it's a great little stove.. it's completely different from the other Harman we have and learning how to use it. I have emailed Harman directly to see if they could send me a user manual but hoping someone here might have experience with them. All I have to go by is the 3 pages someone posted in another thread on this forum from 2008. I know you close the damper for wood and open it for coal.. does the air control lever control the amount air coming through the bottom vent I guess is my biggest question. And if someone here happens to have a pdf of the user manual I would be forever greatful! Thank you!
Try www.coalpail.com