Harman P43 2 Blink code

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jrogulski

Nov 18, 2021
Connecticut
I'm completely frustrated. If I bypass my brand new vacuum switch the stove runs fine. I have cleaned the whole stove. I have no blockage in exhaust. Outside air doesn't seem to be clogged. I have cleaned the pipe from the back of the fan to exhaust. I have cleaned the fines box. I have taken the orange thing out of the hopper, cleaned that and made sure the little hose to the pressure switch is ok. I have made sure my hopper gasket is tight and I replaced the rope gasket on the glass door. I have made sure my hopper gasket is unobstructed and tight.

check the cover on the fine box

So I think I figured it out. Reversed wires - auger moved . Waited a bit then noticed the 2 blink after a minute. I think one of my kids bent the lid of the hopper by resting the bag on it. When I leaned over the hopper I put my weight on it and the light went solid. Might be the route I am going. Thank.s

Reactions: DAKSY
So I think I figured it out. Reversed wires - auger moved . Waited a bit then noticed the 2 blink after a minute. I think one of my kids bent the lid of the hopper by resting the bag on it. When I leaned over the hopper I put my weight on it and the light went solid. Might be the route I am going. Thank.s

Check to make sure a small piece of pellet isn't nestled in the gasket or along the rim of where the door seats. Someone else had that happen a couple of months ago.