Harman P43 for $1100?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gutlo

Burning Hunk
Feb 22, 2009
eastern connecticut
I can buy 4 year old P43 for $1100, supposedly in perfect condition. It would be a shop backup to my Lopi Pioneer (9 years old). Is this a good deal? Would I be able to re-sell it in the winter for what I paid or maybe more?

I can buy 4 year old P43 for $1100, supposedly in perfect condition. It would be a shop backup to my Lopi Pioneer (9 years old). Is this a good deal? Would I be able to re-sell it in the winter for what I paid or maybe more?
Sounds like a good deal,I have three year old p43,and I wouldn't sell it for that price,its a tank and puts out the heat.

Jump on it!

Yup grab that P43, that's a steal. I paid $2700 new for mine 6 years ago.

Sam