Harman P43 issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntarsenault

Oct 6, 2016
MA
I have a one year old p43 purchased new and i am having issues with...specifically the distribution blower does not kick on and is only working in test mode...also when i turn the stove to 'off' everything immediately stops as if it was unplugged from the wall. just cleaned the stove and exhaust pipe prior to this. any ideas?

When you cleaned the exhaust were you careful not to damage the ESP in the exhaust

What modes are you running the stove in ? If it's in manual mode the fan may not kick on, but especially in so called "constant burn" or the old "stove temp" mode and heat setting below 4 or so. If that's the case flip the igniter on and turn the heat up to level 5 or there abouts , better yet into room temp mode temp around 75 and see if the blower kicks on then. Just sayin.

Reactions: bogieb
Status
Not open for further replies.