Harman P68 service manual.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TonyVideo

Feeling the Heat
Feb 20, 2014
Rushville, IN
I was looking to see where I can pick up a service manual. Dealer doesn't sell them. I couldn't find one on line. I like having service manuals. Does Harman sell them? I tried 3 years ago but got nowhere with them. They like their dealer network and I get that they don't want to step on there toes so to speak. A very tight network they have set up. It works for them.

Great stove. I have had it now for 3 full seasons. Good dealer network for this high end stove. I just like having manuals for an emergency as my dealer is an hour and a half away. I like the dealer as I buy my pellets from them.

Anybody have a source?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dealer network keeps those manuals tightly held ... how receptive is the dealer to parting with a manual for personal use? I know my appliance repair guy gave me an old manual for my previous washer and dryer. He's busy enough that he really didn't want to spare the 2 hour round trip to get to my house and realized that big family size made it an essential appliance. Still gets parts sales...