Harman PC45

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bjcoenen

Sep 18, 2019
Wisconsin
So I bought a used Harman pc45 pellet stove. I cannot get the distribution blower to turn on. Stove temp maxed out, every possible setting combinations have been tried. I've read the other threads on similar issues and have replaced esp probe black wire, room temp thermostat wire and now today a brand new control board. All dip switch settings are correct on the board and same problem switch 5 is off which is correct for the black wire esp which I have and is brand new. Eventually the distribution blower turns on I'm assuming to cool the stove however when you adjust the fan speed L H it doesn't do anything. Also when I turn the auger feed rate all the way up it doesn't feed any more than when it's on 2. No blinking status codes. I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated. Everything works in test mode.

Sounds like you will be Toasty Warm. Have fired up my Harmon XXV couple times already. Got 5 Tons Delivered and have about 80% of a ton on the back porch. Just need to bring in more inside later.

Harmans are sensitive to reverse polarity at outlets and PC-45 can be a PITA to get running properly compared to the normal pellet P series models (P43, P61. P68). Just my experience and opinion.