Harman TC Touch Control, Dealer Menu

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mbroughton02

Oct 30, 2017
Cortland, NY
Have a new Harman Accentra 52i with the touch control. Has anyone figured out how to get into the "dealer menu"?

The installers never did a draft check and therefore never did the low draft voltage adjustment for the combustion fan. I ordered a magnehelic gauge and will be checking the draft as soon as it comes in. If I need to adjust the combustion fan low setting, I'll need to get into the "dealer menu". What's the trick?

I just bought and installed a new Absolute 63. I did not do a draft check or low draft voltage adjustment on combustion fan. The stove seems to be running fine. I'll be very interested to hear what you find out.