Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish916

Aug 17, 2011
Eastern PA, Southern Poconos
Does anyone know where I can find the install instruction for the Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet, Part # 1-00-574323. This is the ZC box for the Accentra 52i. The manual for the 52i says the manual for this ZC box is on Harman's website, but I can't find it. I need to get the rough framing dimensions for this box. If anyone has the manual or knows where I can get it, please let me know.

Looking at the manual on HHT's website, the 52I insert being installed into the zero clearance cabinet PN, the instructions are with the zero cleance cabinet. This info is from page 12 of the 52I manual..

Installing the Accentra 52i Pellet Insert into a Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet

If you don’t have a factory built fireplace or masonry fireplace, the Accentra 52i Pellet Insert can also be installed into the

Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet, Part # 1-00-574323. This is the only permissible way to install the Accentra 52i Pellet
insert

without a suitable fireplace. After the Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet is installed, type PL vent pipe, wall pass-throughs and

terminations are used (Note: Flex pipe is not approved these types of installation). Detailed installation instructions are included

with the Zero Clearance Cabinet. These same installation instructions can also be found on-line at www.harmanstoves.com.

Below are two sample installations using the Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet.

PL Vent Pipe installed through a ceiling. PL Vent Pipe installed through an exterior wall

Harman

Thanks. I noted that document as well. I just can't find the rough in specs for the ZC Box.
Looking at the manual on HHT's website, the 52I insert being installed into the zero clearance cabinet PN, the instructions are with the zero cleance cabinet. This info is from page 12 of the 52I manual..

Installing the Accentra 52i Pellet Insert into a Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet

If you don’t have a factory built fireplace or masonry fireplace, the Accentra 52i Pellet Insert can also be installed into the

Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet, Part # 1-00-574323. This is the only permissible way to install the Accentra 52i Pellet
insert

without a suitable fireplace. After the Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet is installed, type PL vent pipe, wall pass-throughs and

terminations are used (Note: Flex pipe is not approved these types of installation). Detailed installation instructions are included

with the Zero Clearance Cabinet. These same installation instructions can also be found on-line at www.harmanstoves.com.

Below are two sample installations using the Harman Zero Clearance Cabinet.

PL Vent Pipe installed through a ceiling. PL Vent Pipe installed through an exterior wall

Harman

Thanks. I believe that is the ZC Box for the old accentra. The part numbers are not the same.

FWIW- I called Harman and they e-mailed me a copy of the manual for the ZC box for the new Accentra. So if anyone needs a copy, I can send you the PDF they sent, or you can contact Harman directly.

I've received a few requests and finally figured out how to post the PDF. So here you go!! :)

Attachments

• Accentra 52i ZC Cabinet Install.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 2,584
I paid about $319 for my ZC cabinet. Install was 9/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.