Harmon p35i burn rare issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

5xchamps

Feb 12, 2017
Mass
So I have a 3yr old p35i, no real problems til now. After cleaning over the weekend the stove in (constant burn) mode will not burn more than maybe a lb/hr .it keeps a little "pilot" flame that almost burns out when the auger then will finally turn and add a few more. No matter how high I set it. I get just a tiny flame

Do you have the Auto/Manual switch to auto? If you have the stove on constant and MANUAL, the distribution fan will not go on. Also try running it in ROOM TEMP with switch to MANUAL. See if that works. The stove then should burn at its highest until it reaches the temp set by you. Then it goes into maintenance mode with a small pilot like flame with mostly no distribution fan. If you’re rolling your eyes because you already know all this then I”d just go and get drunk.