Harmon's new Pellet Stove allows you to cook with the door open **video**

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire

The Harmon Absolute vodka stove has a new attachment to allow you to cook with the door open. Watch the video.

Eric

Reactions: zrtmatos
I liked last years 30% off special. Their yearly promos are going down hill.

I got it. April Fool's Day................

And it's spelled 'Whoremoan'.

::P

You guys need some relief, go get you some and lighten up.
Eric

Reactions: tjnamtiw
That is a very nice looking stove. Has anyone seen it in person?

Reactions: kinsmanstoves
It is basically a scaled down version of the XXV with a computer controlled operating system and higher efficiency.

Eric

Where does the 'cooking part' come in? I'm confused and is it a Harman or a Harmon? Finally, what is the percentage of non domestic parts in it?

Reactions: zrtmatos
Good to see the Harman family still involved. Beautiful stove and like the controls..

If I had 5 grand burning as hole in my pocket, I might find a Harman 'beautiful' as well. I don't so for me, beauty comes in second to utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.