Hearthstone WF 75

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mathdj

Nov 3, 2022
Markle, IN
Finally ready to complete remodel project involving install of Hearthstone WF 75. My Hearthstone installer is telling us delivery for 8411-0020 WFP-75, ZC fireplace is Sep/Aug of 2023. Anyone know what is going on at Hearthstone causing long lead time? I know supply chain issues are prevalent everywhere. I get there are lead time issues, my employer is in the same situation. Just wanting to hear from others on lead time frustrations.

I don’t think I’ve read of anything specific, but there are issues getting components and raw materials. This is on top of extremely high demand, both seasonal demand and due to the high cost of energy this winter.

While you wait, get as much wood put up as you can! It takes a while to dry!

Finally ready to complete remodel project involving install of Hearthstone WF 75. My Hearthstone installer is telling us delivery for 8411-0020 WFP-75, ZC fireplace is Sep/Aug of 2023. Anyone know what is going on at Hearthstone causing long lead time? I know supply chain issues are prevalent everywhere. I get there are lead time issues, my employer is in the same situation. Just wanting to hear from others on lead time frustrations.
I just received my WFP 75 (not totally installed yet) in October of this year. Ordered it almost TWO years ago. The dealer told us that it was like that with all of their stoves. At one point, towards the end of the summer, I had the installers call to cancel and get our deposit back (was going to go to another dealer out of frustration) and he said they would have them in 10 days (from the call). So that was their last shot. And guess what? They actually got it in on day 10.