Any input appreciated! Moved into current home last year, and after a couple of fires this season I noticed that I was having poor airflow; (flue swept last week.) Being admittedly ignorant to all the dynamics of prefab fireplaces, I just noticed yesterday a lever on the left/front side of the firebox liner. Upon looking up the model/manual I realized it was a fresh air kit. With much excitement (lol) I flipped the lever.... And upon doing so the lever, and the damper assembly dislodged from the liner and fell into the cavity... Went outside, and of course, the vent cover was exposed/damaged, and full of dirt dobber/wasp nests... I fished those out, and can tell the ducting isn't attached to the side of the firebox obviously. Now, I've got constant air bleeding into the vents, and horrible backdraft... I tried removing the ceramic inserts and I can't find a way to get past the liner to reattach the assembly... The fireplace is set on a 45° in the living room. Please advise, and thank you!