Help! Acquastat beeping reading 000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bwhunter85

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2010
Sunfield, MI
Just replaced acquastat. Dwyer TCS 4010 love controller. Powered up and getting beeping and 000 code. Same reason why I replaced in first place. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
22dfb0edf2a7558c70362ba96f2cf2ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Talked to manufacturer. Looks like temp probe may be the culprit. Ordered a new one and will replace.

When I order spare love controls they come without probes, when I program them they do the "000 beep" thing.
Possibility the probe wires aren't tightened down properly in the control? (Not making contact).

When I order spare love controls they come without probes, when I program them they do the "000 beep" thing.
Possibility the probe wires aren't tightened down properly in the control? (Not making contact).
I'll try that again. When they are making good contact, will it show the water temp instead of 000?

Correct. And it could be a bad probe too. Just tossing around ideas.

Thanks. New probe should arrive today! Found out after pulling panel back, mice have made a nice home.... ugh
f4fa142847aad079b08d5ce718a8119d.jpg

Replaced with new controller and thermocouple. Still getting a 000 alarm. Sent new controller back for a replacement. Old controller is back in and reading a temp of 100 degrees and is working fine besides the faulty reading, so I know it is the controller and not the new probe. Hopefully new controller works.