Help and info needed for newbie on La Grande Select stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

winterwarmer

Nov 11, 2008
UK
Hi,
I'm a complete newbie to stoves and I am trying to find out some info on a stove I have inhereted, hope someone can help.

The stove in question: La Grande Select

My aim over the next couple of weeks is to refurb it and install prior to christmas. I have managed to source a set of glass pannels for the door, however if anyone has any of the original documentation or user instructions I would be very grateful of a copy.

Many thanks.

Sorry I don't have any info for the manuals. But by 'glass' panels, you actually mean transparent ceramic like neoceram or pyroceram, right? If not, google either one of those terms, there are plenty of online dealers. Just want to mention this, because I think you'll be extremely disappointed if you happen to use actual tempered glass as would be common in a fireplace screen, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.