Help!! Does anyone recognize this stove? ?!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insurance Gal

Feb 24, 2010
Seattle, WA
I am trying to determine the make/model of this stove....any ideas? Down on the pedestal the Grizzly looking emblem is attached..can see a number on the top/inside of each door.

Thanks for any input!

Attachments

• editha stove 2.jpg
    editha stove 2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 741
  • editha stove 3.jpg
    editha stove 3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 684
  • editha bear.jpg
    editha bear.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 647
Check the back of the stove for the UL label.

Is that one of the Fisher stoves? It seems to me they put the bear on their stoves.

That sounds familiar and goes along with the mama bear papa bear theme. I also think there was a manufacturer that made a "Grizzly Stove" Or it may been the name of the manufacturer as well.

Coaly can confirm but that is a Fisher.

Did you ever figure out what it is? That looks like the Honey Bear I'm looking for. (But chances are it's a "Grizzly" since the Fisher doors had a raised border that frames the glass) Need closer pics.

Normally they had the Logo on the right lower door corner.

The ash shelf was shaped like the picture below on the Honey Bear. ( the color is correct for a glass door Fisher)

Since the pedestal type Goldilocks started in 78, it is probably after that year.

Honey Bear Insert Door.jpg Honey Bear eBay Ohio front.jpg

Honey Bear 4.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a Fisher exactly like that here locally for sale a couple of months ago for $1200. I know it did not sell because it was listed again later for $800. I think that would be too much for that stove but it's a real good one if you want a Fisher. I wish my Fisher had glass doors like that. David

Status
Not open for further replies.