Q&A Help find parts for Petit Godin stove?

QandA Posted By QandA, Nov 30, 2007 at 5:09 AM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I have a Petit Godin model 3731 wood/coal stove.

    The inner cast iron lid that opens to the fire chamber is held in place by two iron hinges. One of mine has broken. Do you know where I can get this part?

    I called Russ Products per a previous forum thread. They no longer carry Godin.


    A company called DROLET in Canada now carries Godin stoves. Here is their website: http://www.drolet.ca/

    When last checked, the "Replacement Parts" tab led to their Godin stove parts section. Their instructions say to go to your local Drolet dealer for assistance first.

    Link: Drolet Home Page
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page