Help finding chimney pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnhome

Oct 13, 2008
Summit CO
I have posted some questions before and gotten much great info off this site. I am swamped at work and have been trying to finish a stove install at my own home. I am really needing to find 3-4f eet more of chimney pipe. I bought some new old stock 8" Oliver-MacLeod Class A chimney pipe but didn't get enough. Some research showed that Security bought Oliver-MacLeod and produce the pipe as Secure Temp™ ASHT+. It is marketed through Lennox Hearth Products. I have not found a nearby dealer who wants to bother with a small order without charging and arm and leg ($275) for 3 feet of pipe. Any chance someone might know where I might find a single piece of pipe that I could have shipped to me? I posted in the Sale/Wanted forum but thought I might have better luck here. Since it hit -18 last night, I'd REALLY like to get my stove(Scan Anderson 10) up and running. I'll post pics as soon as I do!
Thanks for any help!

This might help in a way - don't use ventingpipe.com
slow shipping, poor packing which leads to damaged deliveries, slow making it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.