help finding owners' manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vettech2009

Feb 1, 2009
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
Hi everyone!! I'm new here and have been having a blast reading posts. My problem is that I can't seem to find an owners' manual for my woodstove. It is Avalon Mission, new installation 8/05. I have had no problems with it but I'd like to do some maintenance and having that would be helpful. Any ideas on where to download a copy? Thanks for the help!

Well, seems I'm S.O.L. No luck on the web link. And I called Travis--was told by their customer service that since the Mission model is no longer on the website, I can't get an owner's manual (???). They suggested I call the dealer who we bought stove from. I plan on doing that but will call Travis back and see if getting another rep will get me anywhere....grrrrr. :-S

Vettech,

You are very welcome. I used Yahoo by searching:

Avalon Mission stove

It turned up in a flash. Enjoy your stove and welcome to Hearth.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.