Help! Fisher identification?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cmiller31

Sep 20, 2020
Kansas
In limited research I think I have found out this is a mama bear model but thought I’d bring it to the “pros”. Top width is 18 inches. Does anyone have ideas of year and possible value of this baby?? It’s in pristine shape, I don’t think the prior owners ever burnt it!
449BD728-1E37-4AB4-812D-EA746A7831A3.jpeg

Mama Bear VI.
Made after 1980. Not a UL Listed version.

Stoves with no angle iron corners had UL tag with build date. The tested version was for use with floor protection and this was made in the old style box design for use on non-combustible surface or on hearth in front of fireplace. They sold this model$100 cheaper.

The first post of the Everything Fisher thread in sticky section will identify any Fisher Stove.