Help!!!! Harman accentra 52i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mfdkhoff261

Mar 1, 2023
I have a Harman Accentra 52i from 2012. It is plugged into a serge protector. Last week when cleaning under the burn pot, I touched both of the ignitor wires (which were apparently bare and in need of replacing) together by accident, I had a spark and blew the 6A fuse. I got a new ignitor and a new 6A fuse, swapped them out. No issue, ignitor ignites pellets really fast!!!

However. Two issues now.
1) Now my stove when turned to off takes forever to turn off. I took out the ESP probe already and cleaned it. Still takes forever until I unplug it and it finally turns off.
2)Another weird thing is when I open the hopper to fill the stove, sometimes it will trip my circuit breaker and turn off the stove off.
Any help would be appreciated! New to the forum!