Help with my husky 350

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bucko64

Nov 2, 2006
Can someone fit my husky with a nicr bar and chain? It is A husky 350 I don't have A clue which one to get for it and where to get them.It has an 18 inch on it now Thank's in advance

BUCKO64

I would run either a 16 or 18" bar on that saw, though I think it is listed as having a 20" max bar length (run the shortest bar that will handle the majority of your cutting). These were usually .325 pitch (check the current bar for that). You should also change out the sprocket in conjunction with the new bar and chains.

I am a big oregon bar and chain fan. I replaced both bars on my poulan saws. Purchased them at Lowe's.
Lowe's has a husky bar for your model, maybe one of the oregon bars would work.

Good luck

Biglumber said:
I am a big oregon bar and chain fan.
I was too all my life, until I tried a Stihl chain. Now my Partner saw has a Husky bar that I protect with a J-Red guard. It's a FrankenSaw!

Check out Bailey's (www.baileysonline.com). I use their WoodlandPro chisel chain and that made a huge difference in cutting performance vs. the standard Husky chains I had been buying. You can also get bars from them.

Hey All thank's for all your suggestion's I did try baileys and had a bar and chain combo orderd they told me it was back orderd will take untill febuary. I got pissed and canceld order. If I wanted it in feb. I would of orderd it then Maybe i'll try lowe's or home depot. Tank's again all

bucko64

Status
Not open for further replies.