1. Crowep

Crowep
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Sep 17, 2014
    Loc:
    Madoc Ontario
    Hi there,
    Im new at the whole wood stove thing. So bare with me. I just acquired this used woodstove from a family[​IMG] member but i am having a hard time identifying the exact stove model online. I cant find anything out about it. First off...I cant exactly identify the model of the stove. All I know is its a Heritage(like it says on the door lol) and I can get the Warnock Hersey number off the back. Unfortunately I cant quite read the manufacture date at the bottom of the plate.
    I have attached a few pictures of the stove if anyone has any idea of where i can look online for a manual it would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!!
    IMG_1062.JPG IMG_1064.JPG

2. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    It says Heritage Energy Systems stove on the label. Model is a Cartier I or 2. I lightened it up.

IMG_1064.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Grisu

Grisu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 1, 2010
    Loc:
    Chittenden, VT
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. skinanbones

skinanbones
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Feb 10, 2011
    Loc:
    Ontario
    That is the Cartier 2 as the 1 was a smaller stove. They were built in Collingwood Ontario and had a pretty good following until the mid to late 90's when they finally stopped producing stoves. Hopefully everything is in good shape as parts don't exist for those stoves anymore, unless you can find someone who has a stash hidden in their shop.

begreen likes this.
  5. chimneychick

chimneychick
    Chimney Chick Tweets 2.
    NULL

Nov 22, 2005
    Loc:
    Midland, Ontaro
    The easiest way to differentiate between the 2 Cartier Units is to measure the door sizes.
    Glass is smaller on the 1 and larger on the 11

Attached Files: