Here's a Perfect Picture,

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny chaos

Minister of Fire
Apr 10, 2008
Rochester,ny
don't ya think?

Attachments

• chainsaw.jpg
    chainsaw.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 2,476
Yes I do. What is she, 3 inches from cutting her toe off?

get a helmet w/ some ear and face protection (shame to cover it up...but better than cutting it off) on her and tell her to lock her left arm out

and maybe a couple steps to your right for the next pic

Until I FINALLY scrolled down to the replys, I never noticed that she had a chainsaw, or there was a tree!!!!!! LOL

That looks like a lot of bar for branches.

I used to be able to bend over like that and work.
I'd be in pain for two weeks if I tried that, now.
Be careful, and stay limber. :)

Yeah CRS, when I read highbeam's reply, my first reaction was "what are you talking about how's she going to cut her toe off?"

If she were to suddenly need to sit down she would end up with a nice long piece of wood in her rear end. Yeah, I said it, wood in her rear end.

Highbeam said:
If she were to suddenly need to sit down she would end up with a nice long piece of wood in her rear end. Yeah, I said it, wood in her rear end.

She also needs ear protection.

Hot Chic with a chainsaw, WOW! And I thought a hot chic in a truck was awesome. You are a lucky man.

Highbeam said:
Yes I do. What is she, 3 inches from cutting her toe off?

I think the camera angle is deceiving, her foot may be further away than it seems.

Anyway.... I would never get any wood cut................. ;-P

Doc who? Please tell me that she is au natural!!!!

kenny chaos said:
don't ya think?
kenny, she has eye protection, chaps, boots, and gloves. the only things i would like to see are ear protection and a little better stance for more sure footing. feel free to send more picts. of her, preferably w/o the chaps and chainsaw. picts.of a good looking helper are needed from time to time. i wish my helpers looked that good! :coolsmile:

Knarley wood, everything else is fine.

Id say she doing fine in more ways than one!

wildbillx8 said:
kenny chaos said:
don't ya think?
kenny, she has eye protection, chaps, boots, and gloves. the only things i would like to see are ear protection and a little better stance for more sure footing. feel free to send more picts. of her, preferably w/o the chaps and chainsaw. picts.of a good looking helper are needed from time to time. i wish my helpers looked that good! :coolsmile:

The guys here would say that she is a perfect helper. LOL

Daughter, wife, sister, unmarried neighbor? Your answer will determine my comment

Retired Guy said:
Daughter, wife, sister, unmarried neighbor? Your answer will determine my comment

Thank-you Sir for your show of respect.
You are to be admired.
She's just a gal who felt free to post this picture of herself
on the world wide web so all respect can go out the window.
Now please, your comments? :coolsmile:

Is that or is that not one heck of a nice Stihl chainsaw?

OK after laughing really hard I had to post

You can send her westbound along the 90 into Buffalo, I have some nice logs that need to be cut and she can keep all the splits too :)

Also if you look closely I think she has ear protection (plugs)

So are all the Stihl cutting hotties in Rochester NY? ;-)

Is it wrong to be excited by seeing her doing that?
Is it equally as wrong to want to offer her my "wood" to handle?
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.