HOF WRITER, DAN SHAUGHNESSY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug MacIVER

Minister of Fire
Nov 21, 2012
se mass
Boston Globe writer tweet earlier today"Sorry to have used word heroic describing Globe staffers efforts on home delivery. Sloppy/inappropriate used of that word. My bad."
Globe having trouble with home delivery? new Mass minimum wage $10.00 might have some thing to do with it?? delivery paid on per house basis

'

We get the Sunday Globe. The previous delivery outfit was a joke, Any time it rained ours was left in a puddle and at least once a month it wouldn't show up at all. Then the guy has the gall to leave an envelope on our doorstep asking for a tip in December.

Yet to be seen if the new outfit is any better.

new Mass minimum wage $10.00 might have some thing to do with it??

I know, lord forbid we might pay people a living wage.... The CEOs might have to give up some of their millions. :(

We get the Sunday Globe. The previous delivery outfit was a joke, Any time it rained ours was left in a puddle and at least once a month it wouldn't show up at all. Then the guy has the gall to leave an envelope on our doorstep asking for a tip in December.

Yet to be seen if the new outfit is any better.

I know, lord forbid we might pay people a living wage.... The CEOs might have to give up some of their millions. :(

You are dreaming if you think for one moment the CEO is gonna take a lower pay, You well know who will pay YOU will be paying the price as always we all pay and pay,hope they go under as most are these days,just isn't worth the price.

You are dreaming if you think for one moment the CEO is gonna take a lower pay, You well know who will pay YOU will be paying the price as always we all pay and pay,hope they go under as most are these days,just isn't worth the price.

So you are saying the solution to income inequality is keep wages down or let business fail and jobs evaporate while the fat cats get fatter...

That's good for the other 99% of us, how?

HEROIC decision to return to previous fulfillment comp!!! New guys really must have sold the bill of goods on the last deal. Glad to see admitting mistake and go back to those previous folks. print has got to find savings ,like shoes, clothing, mfg in general a dying business. cutting off the readers only hastens the end. have a day

So you are saying the solution to income inequality is keep wages down or let business fail and jobs evaporate while the fat cats get fatter...

That's good for the other 99% of us, how?

Look what higher wages did for the T, one making I believe 315K,ya he's just scraping by.

The guy who made 300K on overtime at the T has nothing to do with a $10 minimum wage (still below the poverty level for a family of 4) and you know it.

I'm out. To respond further I would have to get political and this thread will get locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.