Woodpellets.com Review

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnathan8

Dec 23, 2013
maine
I wanted to take a minute and state for the record what an unbelievably pleasant experience it has been dealing with woodpellets.com.
I travel a lot for my job so getting pellets taken care of can sometimes be difficult. Dan and his staff go out of their way to keep their customers happy and stand behind their product. Earlier this burn season I released that I was having trouble with a batch of pellets..Hey these things are made by the billions, it happens..What's important is that when I called to report the issue to the staff of woodpellets.com, 1. they didn't treat me like I was stupid;( Is your stove plugged in?) and 2, they took the issue personally. I never had to wait long for them to return a phone call, and Dan (owner) made sure that whatever happened, I WAS SATISFIED...it wasn't a "Sorry, that's the best my manager says I can do" experience.
Long story short, Dan sent me 4 new tons of pellets way up here, (actually out of his delivery area) AT HIS COST..no questions asked. Good luck getting that response at Home Depot or Lowes.
Can't say enough good things about these guys, that's why I wouldn't spend my money anywhere else.

Jacob
Litchfield, Maine

+1

I ordered them in the spring and the delivery didn't go as planned - no fault of woodpellets.com. They were delivered by a big box store truck and the their forklift wasn't working - so garage delivery couldn't happened.

The delivery guy kept giving me a run around when he could make another attempt.

Dan continued to follow up to make sure the delivery was completed to satisfaction.

I'll continue business with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.