HOLY S@##! latest prices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to keep calling and or/go into the big box stores, regularly.

All the RI Lowes have the junk pellets. Just for grins, I called the Lowes in nearby CT and asked for brand, availability and price yesterday around noon time. Guy comes on the phone and says he has Somersets, tons and at $209/$4.18 bag. Could not wait to get up this morning and check them out, before the rain later tonight.

Just made four trips in my 1/2 ton Ranger and have two nice stacks, high and dry...... BOY, DID I LUCK OUT !!!!

Killingly Store. Go figure? The have had garbage pellets all season and now "the home run." Did not know they even carried the Somerset. Still in stock, with more supposedly on the way.

j-takeman said:
Sorry fella's the size you need has to be small/short to get good feed. ;-)

Seems the only time in life this rule applies is with pellet stoves! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.