Home Depot hearth products on sale.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Sorry if already mentioned. I have been exhausted lately and kind of anti social.
I am lurking here and there, not posting much, not here a lot.

Anyways,
stopped by Home Depot today for some electrical supplies, noticed the hearth products were on sale. The piping & such is 50% off. The stoves are marked down but not 50%. The englander 30 was $719.00 Still a decent price. The 13 was $479 I think. ALmost same price I got my 30 at Lowes for ;)

I bought a DuraVent Dura Plus 6" pipe kit they call it. Comes with S.S. screened cap, galv. roof flashing & storm collar, galv. attic insulation shield & collar, 11" black square support box with trim , and snap lock adapter. $134.50 +tax.
They had black DV single wall kit, 2-24" sections and 1-14" adjustable, think it was $33.00. I am going to go with DVL inside.
No double wall cept 1 box of a 12" x 6" er. I am happy to get the kit half off.
Nows the time to look if you need any of this stiff. They had thimble kits also & some pellet head stuff.

Catch yall soon. Ugg Ugg

Thanks for the heads up and all.
Hope you feel better with more energy sooooonn.
If all else fails go drink some of that electric, glow in the dark, water and you'll perk up for sure! (LOL)
SW

Status
Not open for further replies.